For orders shipping to Europe - purchase via our official reseller at www.issabove.eu
We support international shipping (ISS-ABOVE is shipped with a US power supply).
International shipments may experience mailing delays and customs charges outside our control.
The ISS-ABOVE tracks the International Space Station and displays information screens and live video from the external cameras on the ISS.
ISS-ABOVE comes with Raspberry Pi, SD card with ISS-ABOVE software, PiGlow LED lights, in built WiFi and power supply.
Requires an HDMI TV or Monitor., HDMI cable, ethernet cable for wired internet connection for initial setup. Included are full instructions for initial set up, location and other settings, switching over to Wifi, ISS-ABOVE screens and how to power off if necessary.
Instructions can also be found on our Get Help page.
The perfect gift for space nuts, children, schools or offices
Featuring fascinating informational screens and live HD video of the Earth from the International Space Station
Amaze family and friends and inspire your children with stunning views from space and educational information about the Space Station, just plug the ISS-Above into your TV.
- Connect the ISS-Above to your router and an HDMI TV – simple as that
- You’ll be surprised how often the Space Station is nearby – run outside and see it pass overhead
- Automatically Tweet a message to NASA with each close pass.
- Get to know which astronauts are up there
- Find out fascinating detail about the Space Station’s orbit, speed and position in the sky
- ISS-Above software preinstalled
- Raspberry Pi with in-built WiFi in its own transparent case, with power supply
- PiGlow flashing RGB LED display - lets you know when the Space Station is approaching
- Quick-Start guide
- Web based setup and management of your ISS-Above
ISS-ABOVE ships USPS Priority mail to US locations.